Monday, November 22, 2010

hey, sayang!

Hey, Honey ... I miss u. really2 miss u. I'm just here thinking about u, like I always do. I hope u're as happy as me. I just want u to know how much I love u. every day I will b thinking about u. when my eyes are closed, when I sing n dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about u. when I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room n give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about u.I still donno what I did to be so lucky to have u in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much n I cant wait to see what the future holds for us. I love u, SHAHIR, with all my heart n soul, always n forever!



luv always,
fiera

1 comment:

  1. miss jugak!


    btw...

    visit n do folo me yeah?

    http://owlkieranaa.blogspot.com/

    tq~

    ReplyDelete